Solar Array Simulator
- Master Control Rack with Slave Power Racks
- Can accurately simulate power generated by a solar panel to allow
spacecraft testing to be as accurate as possible.
- Can perform both static and dynamic simulations to test spacecraft
entering, during, and exiting from an eclipse or simulate a spinning
- Open circuit voltages from 60V Voc to 150V Voc
- Available in single and dual pack versions
- Sensor simulation available to provide thermistor, strain gauges,
heater loads, and cell bypass/short.
- Battery behavior easily modified via spreadsheet download to simulate
and battery topology including Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium Ion, and
- Operated with single PC running Windows NT or Windows 2000 locally and
capable of full remote control via TCP/IP.